Re: [Nolug] Fwd: Free Linux stuff from Novell

From: Jay Latham <jlat_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:31:54 -0500

Jeremy (mailing list box) said the following on 08/24/2004 07:36 AM:
> Joey Kelly wrote:

I have this set. It took about 8 weeks for it to arrive. Here's what you
get (according to the labels on the dvds)
Suse enterprise server 8
Nterprise Linux services 1.0
GroupWise 6.5.1
Red Carpet Enterprise Server 2.02
Console One
Linux Resources

Disk 2

Suse professional 8.2
Ximian Desktop 2

Disk 3

Suse Professional 9.1

All disks are labeled "licensed for evaluation only. Transfer
Prohibited. Summer 2004

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Jay