[Nolug] Guerilla Linux --- Saturday at PJs @ Clearview Mall

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:43:21 -0500

Y'all,

We haven't done this in a while, but if you're not busy Saturday, why not stop
in at PJs Coffeeshop in Clearview Mall, on Veterans Highway at Clearview.
I'll be there around 3PM. Bring your wireless gear if you have it.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you might want to read up on it
at:
http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?GuerillaLinux

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL