Re: [Nolug] Fwd: Next advanced meeting - VMware - Sep 8'th, 2004

From: CMJandHOJ_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:06:51 EDT

I can fit three also.

Chris Johnston

In a message dated 8/24/2004 11:48:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
twimprine@stei.com writes:

> I'm in and I can fit three people, four if the back seat wants to get cozy.

Chris Johnston Realtor Consultant
Keller Williams Realty455-0100
http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/
Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

A consultant is "anyone with a briefcase who is 50 miles away from home." Or,
"someone who borrows your watch, tells you the time and then charges you for
the privilege." The truth? A consultant is a person with gray hair and
hemorrhoids. The gray hair makes you look distinguished. The hemorrhoids make you
look concerned.