[Nolug] FREE: Dell Computer Laptop Docking Station

From: Edward Melendez <e_at_melendez.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:38:02 -0500

This is a docking station unit for a Dell Inspiron 4000. It may fit
other types of laptops, but I don't know for sure. The station comes
as is, nothing else is included. In fact, I'm not sure it works, but
someone with time to tinker with it probably won't be disappointed.
Send me mail if you are interested.

I live in the Lower Garden District of New Orleans at 1113 St. Mary
Street. If you can get it today, that would be ideal.

Best,

Ed

Edward Melendez
http://www.melendez.org

Freedom only exists in the moment of revolution. And those moments are not
as rare as you think.
-www.crimethinc.com