Re: [Nolug] redirecting console?

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 06:37:36 -0500

In order for its output to go to another machine via network, the
network has to be up and running. I doubt if you can redirect the boot
process to another machine because networking comes near the end,
However, once it's running you can just telnet or ssh into it to see
what's going on.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org