Re: [Nolug] redirecting console?

From: Christopher M. Jones <cjones_at_partialflow.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:23:29 -0500

In answer to the first question: its a 486 configured with firewall and
masquerading. In answer to the second: yea, that's what I thought. I
didn't know if there was some way to have some basic networking loaded
early on, or some other kind of magic just so the console signal got
sent over the ether instead of to the video controler. Then a running
machine could capture it. I think I knew it was far fetched, but I had
to ask ;-)