Re: [Nolug] Baton Rouge road trip Wednesday

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:52:33 -0500

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 8:27 am, Petri Laihonen spake:
> I'm still in.
> What time we are taking off? 4:00p-4:30p?

I'd say 4PM, since it'll take us > 1 hour to get there, and I do want to grab
some food before we walk in.

> I work in Elmwood area, What would be the meet-up place for the ride?

Yeah, why not? Tom works there too, so we can meet in his parking lot,
perhaps?

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL