[Nolug] Help with eGroupware ???

From: Charles Cox <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:26:22 -0500

Hello everyone , I am trying to install eGroupware to run on my Apache
webserver.Does anyone have any experience with eGroupware or maybe could
help.I have it installed with all other apps needed to make it run....
php4,postgresql,apache1.3,sendmail. I go to open the location where
eGroupware/setup is with my browser and I get a permissions error.

I will keep working at it and see if I can figure it out.

I am hosting my own website from my home pc with Apache 1.3

http://www.cox2020.net

I am no expert on webpages but at least its a basic page for relatives
to view pics etc.

Thanks for any help in advance, Charles Cox