[Nolug] NOLUG meeting this Thursday (16 September, 2004)

From: Mischa Krilov <subs_at_krilov.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:15:54 -0500

Gang,

We've got our monthly NOLUG meeting this Thursday, the 16th
of September, 2004. Same bat-time: 7:30, same bat-place:
UNO math building, room 102.

Joey's going to do the first of a series of presentations
on getting a Linux box up and running from bare metal
installation on up. This means that if you've been lurking
on the list because you think you're a newbie or are just
curious about the whole Linux thing, now's the time to show
up!

As always, we'll have general questions-and-answers, plus
anyone who wants to show off a neat hack, swap hardware (or
disparage winmodems), come on!

Also, we'll likely order pizza from Italian Pie. So hey, at
least you can get fed.

MDK