[Nolug] need database guru for advice on db setup

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:39:57 -0500

Y'all,

I have an interesting project that's a little above my head. It's not for a
client, just a personal project, so there is no compensation involved. I'm
looking for someone to help me normalize the DB, set up views, searches,
etc..

If you have an hour or so to help me set up my database, I'll buy you lunch or
something. Please contact off-list.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL