RE: [Nolug] online

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:40:28 -0500

Be careful, just because its external doesn't mean its not a software modem
(winmodem).
In my efforts to create a fax server Joey and I came across several external
modems that required software controllers.
Therefore, not linux compatible.
I found it easier to google linux modems and obtain what was still
obtainable.
The hardware compatibility list is out of date, and most of the linux
compatible devices are no-longer being manufactured.

Good luck to you.