[Nolug] Bad router?

From: John D. Tiedeman <jdtiede_at_sstar.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:37:58 -0500

The router I have been using (D-Link DI604) has a broken lip that is
supposed to hold the cable from the ethernet bridge in, but every time I
move anything down in that area it comes out without warning. I also
have a Linksys BEFSR41, used but not my be. The power and WAN lights
come on, but I can't get any of the others to, nor can I get the light
in the NIC in a desktop computer to come on. Pinging results in "network
not accessible" or words to that effect. Also, the reset switch doesn't
give when I insert something to press it. Question: Is this router any
good, or should I shop eBay for one that works?