Re: [Nolug] Bad router?

From: Jonathan Schwehm <jonathan_at_figstreet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:59:55 -0500

If this was my network, I'd definitely get rid of the Linksys if the
light on the connected port isn't coming on. Are you sure the cable is
in working order? You said there was a broken lip on the D-Link, you
didn't mean it was on the cable, correct?

If you don't wanna tape the darned cable to the D-Link, then go ahead
and spend the $20-40 on a new router. You probably don't even have to
shop eBay, try tigerdirect, pricewatch, or newegg.

Jonathan