RE: [Nolug] If you want to get out of town for a month...

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:36:28 -0500

No, what is sad, is that these 'jokes' are probably close to the queries
that they actually want.
Here is a quick poll query.

(I'm not sure if this syntax will actually work...depends on SQL DB)

Select Democrats=(select count(voters) from tbl_state_list where vote LIKE
'yes', Republicans=(select count(voters) from tbl_state_list where vote LIKE
'no', Totals=(select count(voters) from tbl_state_list where vote is not
null) from tbl_state_list where st_code='Florida'