Re: [Nolug] DNS RFC

From: Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure about the .none top level domain, but
there is a "none" keyword. It seems unlikely that you
could create a domain using Bind with the same name as
a keyword... According to

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~tor/sadocs/dns/dns.html

"The address list may also utilize a KEYWORD:
'any' - denoting all IP addresses

'none'

'localhost' - denoting the 127.0.0.1 address

'localnets' - denoting networks attached to local
network interfaces "

=====