Re: Re: [Nolug] online

From: Christopher M. Jones <cjones_at_partialflow.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:23:24 -0500

/proc/pci would list information about your pci devices. Do you have any
proc?

Try lspci at the command prompt. Depending on your distro, this will be
part of a package you may need to install.

You can also get this information at boot up. My BIOS lists all devices
found, including the hex address and the irq. You can also go into the
BIOS and see how things are currently set up.

By terminal emulation program, they could mean something like minicom or
xminicom, which provides a way for you to interface with your modem.

Send back with more specific information.