Re: [Nolug] So...What are we doing next week?

From: Jeffrey Hendricks <hendricks_clan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:42:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I have been tossing around the idea of making a "Linux Newbies' Handbook" and including a live CD distro to get them started. This would give them something to look over, answer some questions, and let them participate in the install-fest rather than taking notes the whole time. The only problem is that I don't have much time to put one together, but if I manage it, I think it'd help a lot. Any suggestions? Also, the how-to should probably be as distro-indifferent as possible, just to make it easy.

What's that, you say? Linux made easy??

-Jeff Hendricks