RE: [Nolug] wink wink

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

>> For instance in Finnish language this does not happen because all words
>> are written as they are pronounced and vice versa. (excluding foreign
>> words naturally.)
>>
> So, if you wrote something for me in Finnish and I read it to a Finnish
> girl, I might not get my face slapped?
>
> o0O0o o0O0o
> [ ]
> ) [ ] (
> \_________/
> | | |
> \___/

It very much depends on what I write and how do YOU pronounce the words.
It seems to be very difficult to change the pronunciation habits one
aquired from the early childhood.

Then on the other hand, Finnish girls are far more open minded than girls
or guys over here. They also resort verbal responses instead of violence
much more often. Over 70% of the Finns have minimum of college degree,
thus find optional responses to most situations quite easily.

Can't wait freezing my ass off this chrismas over there.
Ain't that fun?