Re: [Nolug] Non-functioning disc drives

From: Jonathan Schwehm <jonathan_at_figstreet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:26:57 -0500

You've most likely thought of this, but have you tried to set it up in a
computer that works as a secondary drive? That way you don't have to
try to boot from it and if it spins up and doesn't crash you have a good
chance of copying the data to the primary hard drive.

Kinda crazy how all the drives that were installed in your machine are
going nuts. Could there be a problem with the SCSI controller?

Jonathan