Re: [Nolug] Community project: Mail/web server for Mischa DAY TWO

From: Charles Cox <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:11:20 -0600

  I wish I could be of some help, but I do think I can learn something from
all of this.
I just got my cpgnuke page up and going.Now I have to learn to admin the site.
http://www.cox2020.net/cpgnuke

also I have phprojekt groupware installed and running.You can go to
http://www.cox2020.net/phprojekt and login as test , passwd test to
check it out.

I am having trouble setting up a mail server.I get very confused trying to set
it up. I checked out rollernet and set it up the best I could.I think I am
doing something wrong on my end. I want to use port 2525 for smtp.
I will keep trying and reading up on sendmail , I am open to any suggestions
to simplify this to make it work.

Thanks, Charles Cox