[Nolug] Server beta test over, nolug@nolug.org address permanent

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:53:50 -0600

Folks,

I'm satisfied that the server is working well enough to switch over for good.
The old server (joeykelly.net) will no longer handle nolug mail as of now.
Thanks for your patience and help during the beta test. If you have any more
legitimate mail to send that has the "___BETA TEST___" subject in it, please
delete that string before sending it to the list.

If you have any or notice trouble with the list, please contact me offline.

From now on, please send majordomo commands to "majordomo +AT+ nolug +DOT+
org". The list archives should be back up and recording, and will remain on
my personal server for a while longer.

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL