[Nolug] Re: wifi cards

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:21:18 -0500 (EST)

 To add to the soup.
 D-Link DWL 650 is yet another version, thus uses different drivers.

 My DWL 650 worked fine with Fedora core 3 test 1&2. With release version
 of Fedora Core 3, it does not work when WEP is enabled. None of my
 wireless cards work with WEP enabled anymore......

 No biggie, WEP seem to be useless function anyways and easily replaced
 by SSH when using WIFI hotspots in airports etc.....

 Petri

> <snip>
>
>> (like I said,
>> similarly numbered cards can be completely different internally).
>>
>> But, I found this page:
>> http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=357
>> which is a list of links for Linux drivers for various DLink cards.

 Following it for your card goes to: