Re: [Nolug] Linux-friendly DSL providers

From: Andrew Adgate <adgate_at_sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:27:31 -0600

Ray,

I use Southern Star DSL, and have the 1.5mb service as opposed to the 3,
only because im to far from the CO to get the 3mb service. I set up my
dsl like 4 months ago and according to John at Southern Star (which
uses the existing Bellsouth architecture) all of Bellsouth is moving
towards PPPoE, but he can still do the 1.5mb service Bridged. So to
answer your question :) he can do 3mb, but it is PPPoE.

Heres a quick link to Southern Star Personal DSL
http://www.sstar.com/svc_rate.html#personal

I enjoy the service immensly :D, and it's cheaper than Bellsouth with
the offered nolug and pay in advance discounts.

Andy