Re: [Nolug] WinXP problems

From: Bart Pittari <pittari_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:39:12 -0600

 From my experiences, XP tries to be "too" helpful at times. There are
a list of services that a co-worker found (which I'm attaching as a pdf)
that are turned on by default which need to be shut down or set to
manual which allow better performance. I've not experienced it shutting
down a LAN, but I've also had the same problem with it trying to connect
to a different wireless networks.