Re: [Nolug] Monitor problem

From: dane reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:06:06 -0600

I get confused about who own who etc....

But years ago - I loved my Princeton Monitor (forgot the Model #) -
Princeton and Mag became 1 - bought a new mag and sold several Mag's to
clients - all short lived - I was upset as were my clients.

Maybe it's changed but I've been selling Viewsonic, NEC, Samsung, and
Benq. Once burned twice shy - I guess. I still have a dead 17" MAG
sitting in my home office... very ...very sad :( - I've got a guy in my
office that could possibly fix it (he can fix just about anything
electrical or mechanical - Xbox's, LCD projectors, Laptops, printers,
even elevators!) - but I haven't bothered to ask him.

-Dane

PS happy holidays!