Re: [Nolug] Good PC repair shop

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:25:16 -0600

On Thursday 06 January 2005 7:58 am, Christoph Boget spake:
> > On Sunday 02 January 2005 9:55 am, Christoph Boget spake:
> > > Were you able to determine what was wrong with my machines?
> >
> > I'm finally clearing the backlog I had on my bench. Your stuff goes on
> > today.
>
> Cool. How're things looking?

I'm done with the laptop... I *might* have fixed the keyboard problem, and had
no luck with the batteries. You might find someone with the same model of
battery and swap with them to see if it's the batteries themselves, or an
internal problem.

I'm looking at the desktop today. It might be finished late this afternoon, or
not.

If you decide to make it to the PHP meeting
(http://joeykelly.net/cgi-bin/nolaphp/index.cgi) tonight, I can bring one or
both of the units to you.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL