Re: [Nolug] Verizon high speed wireless

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:08:50 -0600

On Thursday 13 January 2005 12:46 pm, Jeremy (mailing list box) spake:

> If you are on XP, I'll have to send you a freeware program that lets you
> burn ISOs since XP is void of ISO burning features.

That sounds useful. You wanna send that to me so I can put it somewhere, or
stick it on the web somewhere yourself (or post its URL)? Or is it huge?

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL