ISO burning tools for XP was Re: [Nolug] Verizon high speed wireless

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:42:53 -0600

Joey Kelly wrote:
> On Thursday 13 January 2005 12:46 pm, Jeremy (mailing list box) spake:
>
>>If you are on XP, I'll have to send you a freeware program that lets you
>>burn ISOs since XP is void of ISO burning features.
>

> That sounds useful. You wanna send that to me so I can put it somewhere, or
> stick it on the web somewhere yourself (or post its URL)? Or is it huge?

It might be easier just to point you to the websites...

Here's a freeware CD burning program that will allow XP users to burn ISOs:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/index.php

Or, if you just want to add ISO burning capabilities to XP without the
rest of the bells and whistles...

http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

Jeremy