Re: ISO burning tools for XP was Re: [Nolug] Verizon high speed wireless

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:15:56 -0600

Will this work with Windows 2000? I recently burned a CD called
Auditor Security Tools on an XP machine using Roxio. It is supposed
to boot up like Knoppix but it doesn't work. It shows an iso on the
disk when I view it in Windows Explorer. I was going to save it to my
Windowqs 2000 machine and reburn it. Any suggestions?

Chris Johnston

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:42:53 -0600, Jeremy (mailing list account)
<listbox@unix-boy.com> wrote:
> Joey Kelly wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 January 2005 12:46 pm, Jeremy (mailing list box) spake:
> >
> >>If you are on XP, I'll have to send you a freeware program that lets you
> >>burn ISOs since XP is void of ISO burning features.
> >

> > That sounds useful. You wanna send that to me so I can put it somewhere, or
> > stick it on the web somewhere yourself (or post its URL)? Or is it huge?
> >

> It might be easier just to point you to the websites...
>
> Here's a freeware CD burning program that will allow XP users to burn ISOs:
>
> http://www.cdburnerxp.se/index.php
>
> Or, if you just want to add ISO burning capabilities to XP without the
> rest of the bells and whistles...
>
> http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
>
> Jeremy

Chris Johnston