[Nolug] Used Laserjets for sale, only to good Geeky home.

From: Jeff Hendricks <hendricks_clan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:39:25 -0600

In preparation of cleaning out my workshop, I've decided to get rid of
the two Laserjets I've got taking up floorspace. One is an HP LJ4v, tray
holds about 80 pages or so. It's about out of toner, but still prints.
Could use some cleaning, but it's functional. LPT only.

Also on the chopping block is an HP LJ4 (not a 4L, but I think uses the
same toner). It's LPT only, though it has a slot for a JetDirect card
(the wide kind). The LJ4 also prints fine, but is low on toner. It comes
with an extra lower tray which holds legal and letter, around 150 sheets
or so. This one had trouble with picking sheets up from the main tray,
but cleaning the pick-up rollers and using new paper fixed it. Needs
cleaning too, but it's functional.

Make me an offer! You get a discount if it's going to be used on a Linux
system :) Or at least brownie points.

-Jeff Hendricks