[Nolug] E-Groupware and phpBB2 forum

From: Charles Cox <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:55:37 -0600
Hello everyone, I have managed to get E-groupware installed and also phpBB2 forum .If anyone would like to test it out,here are the links and login.
It may take some time to load up...for some reason the calendar is slow.I am running Mepis Linux, I had Suse 9.1 and still like it....but for now I am sticking with Mepis.

E-Groupware   the user is demo and so is the password.You could also use demo2 & demo3

phpBB2   - you can register if you want.I dont have an email server integrated so you will not receive your account activation email.

Maybe I could get some help on setting the email up correctly.I just can,t seem to get it setup correctly.I would have to go around the port 25 blockage from cox.

Happy Mardi Gras !
Charles Cox
___________________ Nolug mailing list nolug@nolug.org Received on 02/05/05