[Nolug] found: wireless network card

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:11:08 -0600

Guys,

I seem to have an extra wireless NIC in my laptop bag, which must have come
from one of you guys at some point. If you're missing one, spent any time at
all with me in the last couple of months, and can correctly identify the
brand and model number of the card, along with the MAC address (just kidding,
man...), you can have it.

GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL