[Nolug] for photo nuts: camera for sale

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:03:22 -0600

I am selling a medium format (120 film at 6x6cm) camera.

Bronica SQ-A with PS 80mm lens ("normal") with cap. 120 back with slide.
Non AE-prism on the camera body. New strap, new batteries. Excellent
shape. Had it for 2 months before I decided it was too much for me to
handle for now. I will throw in 3 rolls of 120 film, a Skylight 1A
filter, and a printout of the manual's PDF. No light leaks, no marks on
the lens. A fantastic camera for those who want to play with film and/or
need something beyond 35mm and point and shoot digital cameras.

Pictures of the camera:

http://www.aurealsys.com/~manuel/bronica1.jpg
http://www.aurealsys.com/~manuel/bronica2.jpg
http://www.aurealsys.com/~manuel/bronica3.jpg

Photos taken with the camera (scanned negs):

http://www.aurealsys.com/~manuel/medium_format_6x6_fuji_reala_100/
(click on each picture and notice the detail).

I'm asking $450 but can work on price. I'll hold it for about a week
before posting on ebay.

E-mail me off the list.

Manuel