[Nolug] I think my linux server has been infected???

From: Charles Cox <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:53:02 -0600

Something strange happened over the week-end other than me coming down with the flu.I no longer have access to the internet via my network eth0 and all of a sudden my sound is not configured anymore.This all happened about the same time.I tried another network card and nothing.I am using my windows box with the network card that came out of the Linux server.Are there any viruses out there that possibly caused this???

Also my scsi drives are not showing up either.I had 2 scsi drives which were both fat32 windows.Now they are missing in action I guess.

Not sure what to do or how to fix this one?

David Cox