Re: [Nolug] DSL

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:44:16 -0600

Can you ping yourself? If nothing else shows up under ifconfig, then
the ip is not getting set. Does your NIC device show up at all when
your un ifconfig? This will probably show up in dmesg.

I am much more familiar with FreeBSD, but the utils are virtually the
same. What kind of card do you have, and what is the precise output of
ifconfig?

Brett