Re: [Nolug] Tulane

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:23:35 -0600

Sounds shady to me...why not go contact Tulane directly? I am sure they
would be more than happy to help. Also, even if this is a legit
request, you should know that accessing only the Abilene network
directly gives you the OC3 bandwidth you want. Accessing it through
LaNet only gives you access to the network, not its raw bandwidth.