[Nolug] windows help!

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:04:01 -0600

I just attempted to add a laptop running Windows XP Pro to a home
network. I added the computer to a workgroup under My Computer >
Properties and it deselected the domain that the computer was
previously a part of. The problem is that now all known passwords
don't work and I can't switch domains because the domain pulldown list
is gone from the Windows Logon dialog box. I NEED a way into Windows
or my father-in-law is going to kill me because Iocked him out of his
computer.

--
Chris Johnston