[Nolug] New Member intro

From: Trey Fox <mstcoastie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:50:53 -0600

hello all. my name is trey fox, i am fairly new to the area. i moved
here last aug. i am in the coast guard and was transferred here to the
marine safety office. i in the enlisted ranks for the time being,
however i am only about 30 hrs from a bach. from there i hope to get a
commission and become an officer. i am married with 2 great little
boys. ( http://photos.yahoo.com/cubsfan14 ) currently i am running
suse 9.1 but am growing tired of it. i think i am gonna switch to mdk
10.1 with a dualboot of slack 10.1. i have to keep a user friendly
distro for my wife since i did away with windows entirely about a yr
ago. well that's a brief intro of myself. i hope to be at the next
meeting in march.

--
Trey Fox
MST3 Fox