Re: [Nolug] fedora core 4

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:49:42 -0600

save it...it is a multi OS world, and thinking that *nix/BSD will meet
everyone's needs (real or percieved) is retarded. I am not saying you
are right, but even if it is *that* easy, there are tons of other things
that most users need that non-M$ boxes can't give. While I think this
is BS as well, it is reality. I hate windows - I really do. I feel
dumber everytime I use it, but it is something that most *need* to
have....I can't believe you are making me justify M$'s existence..damn
you!

Brett