[Nolug] new meeting room at UNO

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:44:08 -0600

Y'all,

We are no longer able to meet in the first-floor auditorium in the Math
building. I spoke with Professor Golden Richard today, and he has graciously
given us permission to meet in his third-floor laboratory. There is a table,
nice chairs, and possibly machines for us to use (more on that later). I
imagine there is a projector thingie as well.

The new meeting room is 322, and it's the first lab on the left, as you enter
the building from the outside stairwell. There is probably an elevator
somewhere for those that don't want to do stairs.

GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL