RE: [Nolug] Cox Problem?

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:33:31 -0600

This is just out of curiosity because I had similar problems a while
back, but are you using wifi?

I was having similar problems a while back, finally got a Cox guy out,
and he installed a new line for me just for the cable modem that went
directly to the box because the signal strength was technically good,
but still flakey. Like a dumbass, I also had a wireless access point
right next to a tv - once I realized that the electro-magnetic signals
were interfering with the wifi, things started working reliably....just
some thoughts.

Brett