Re: [Nolug] Cox Problem

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:57:29 -0600

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:38:11 -0600, "Jeremy (mailing list box)"
<listbox@unix-boy.com> said:
> Brett D. Estrade wrote:
> For some reason Brett's response didn't make it to my mail box...
>
> First, a simple question was all I asked... That certainly isn't too
> much to ask.
>
> Second, you obviously aren't going to have your NOC answering the tech
> support line,
> but the problem is that going through tech support and having the script
> read to you after
> you've done everything on it doesn't exactly help the customer.

I feel you frustration - really. I don't like Cox's virtual monopoly on
cable because it is so darn expensive..but I digress. I was just taking
up for Charles as the messenger of Cox's policy - I am not necessarily
defending Cox...anyway, I know that once I got them to run a new line
just for my cable modem and moved the dern access point away from the
t.v., I haven't thought twice about a few dropped packets.