Re: [Nolug] next week's meeting: basic networking

From: Max Watson <max_at_blackholesun.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:03:45 -0500

On Monday 16 May 2005 15:29, Joey Kelly wrote:
> On Monday May 16 2005 14:36, Christoph spake:
> > What time is the meeting going to start? And can someone provide
> > directions coming from the base of the causeway?
>
> 1). Get on I-10 going towards New Orleans.
>
> 2). Promptly get lost.
>
> Seriously, you can take 610 once you pass Bonnabel (stay in the left lane,
> you'll automatically end up on 610. After that, follow these directions:
>
> http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?MonthlyMeetings
>
> Hope to see you there :-)

The directions in the wiki say that the Mathematics building is labelled 19 on
the UNO map, but on the linked map, Mathematics is 24 and 19 is the Human
Performance Center. I assume the wiki directions are accurate and the map has
changed since.

Hope to see you guys there, if I don't get totally lost. I'm sure I will get
stuck at step 2 above.