Re: [Nolug] An idea...

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

Preface: I hate making typos... "How many of your" should have read
"How many of you".

I looked at the sites and they do provide a lot of information, but I
was thinking that maybe some of the newer users of Linux might want to
get some help with "daily usage" items and setting up a home server is
a good step to understanding a lot of things and actually getting
something done.

So, just how many people are on this mailing list?

Also, if you guys want to have an informal get together of around 8 or
9 people on Sundays, I could host it. I have a very large room
(converted 2-car garage) that I'm going to be turning in to a computer
lab/play room. Now, as far as feeding a bunch of hungry guys... That's
another story.

James