[Nolug] Old equipment... Want it?

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have 3 scsi cdrom drives (model XM-6401B), 2 IBM scsi 4.51 gig 3.5"
drives (model #76H2697) and 1 IBM scsi 4.51 gig 3.5" drive (model
DDRS-34560). All are in good working order and have been tested
recently (with the hard drives being sanitized by Killdisk
[killdisk.com]).

I also happen to have a @#$%load of cables and misc parts. Let me know
if you need anything specific and if I have it, it's your's.

If anyone would like them, let me know. The only stipulation is that
you pick the pieces up at my house in Terrytown.

I'm trying to clean out my house and will be posting more parts this
weekend.

James