Re: [Nolug] OT: cable -> RCA converter

From: Brad Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:53:46 -0500 (CDT)

I don't know anything about a $20 VCR, but they do have a box
called an RF-Modulator. They're about $20. I got one at Radio
Shack a while back. I had it because the Block Buster guy said
that's what I need to fix a problem between my DVD player and my TV.
I used to have an old 19" TV that only had the RG6 Cable plug
in the back. Then I routed the DVD player through a VCR to
be able to watch DVDs. However, as i was watching movies I would
notice the brightness in the movie fade to dim, then bright.
That's when they suggested to get the RF-Modulator. That fixed
my problem. Then I bought a new TV and didn't need that box
anymore. It's still on my shelf at the house if you want it,
but i'm in Walker/Hammond on a daily basis and I don't have
plans to visit NO any time soon.