Re: [Nolug] OT: cable -> RCA converter

From: Mark D Robinson <mrobinso_at_fpkc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:09:43 -0500

I don't think an RF modulator will help. All of the ones I've seen are
so you can go in the other direction - take a video signal and route
it to an RF receiver, typically a TV with no video inputs.

What you actually need is a cable tuner box. They used to sell them
pretty cheaply at Walmart, etc. but I haven't noticed them in a while,
since most TVs have been cable-ready for years. Of course, there's
always eBay. Otherwise, a cheap VCR is probably your best bet.

Mark Robinson