Re: [Nolug] Looking to borrow a Fedora-compatible video card

From: Dave Cash <dave_at_gnofn.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:44:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Brett D. Estrade wrote:

> What do you need to do that is not possible from the text-based install?

I want to build most of the filesystem in an lvm volume. But the
text-based (Disk Druid, I think it's called) interface won't let me
create partitions inside the lvm volume and install won't proceed
without a / partition.

A friend of mine, using the GUI, was able build the filesystem this
way without a problem. He came over and took a look at mine and
neither of us could figure out how to do it in the text-based
interface.

Dave