[Nolug] stuff to give away

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_mailcan.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:35:04 -0500

Guys,

I have a bunch of stuff that I am trying to get rid of, and will be free
for the taking to anyone willing to drive to my house. I am going to be
leaving the stuff on my porch starting tomorrow; they include:

2 older dell desktops (~300 mhz) w/ NIC and hard drive..(no OS)
several keyboards
several mice
mouse/keyboard selector (old school knob type for up to 4 pcs)
several IDE cd rom drives (including 1 writer)
1 Yamaha 24x external SCSI cd rom burner w/ power supply
1 external 2gb jaz drive w/ power supply
miscellaneous cables: power, ide, scsi, cat 5, etc

I am at 6623 Canal Blvd, New Orleans, La;
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6623+canal+blvd,+new+orleans&spn=0.019027,0.031672&hl=en

If anything of value is left, I'll have stuff out on Tuesday as well.

Brett