Re: [Nolug] anyone still alive?

From: Craig Matthews <c_matthews_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:38:03 -0500

Hey guys, I know its been a while since I posted anything, but I figure
I will let you know I am alive. Well I didnt get any flood damage in my
apartment, but being on the third floor, my roof is gone, and I lost all
my geek stuff too, save this one handy little laptop that I took with
me. My family and all are safe. My brother on the other hand lost
everything he owned, as his house was flooded on transcontinental with
about 4 feet of water.

I have since been displaced to Madison WI, but no, dont take me outta
NOLUGS, because I am going to come back sooner or later. Sorry to hear
about the fridge thing, I bet mine is the same. My parents went into my
apartment, and said, that basically if you look up, you are outside. and
all the stuff is ruined. Bah, well its just stuff, and it gives me an
excuse to get new things! I hope everyone else is ok.

-Craig